Yankar:
Lord Duncan comes to Yankar in the base of the Earth First Coalition.
"Yankar, I have some news to tell you."
"Yes, what do you need?"
"You see there is this Cult of the Supreme Organism. They are extremists who worship Oxyribo and preach a social darwinist ideology, reasoning that bio-androids are a superior race that all should become to evolve beyond their base form while killing any that disagree with them. A cult that Oxyribo has done nothing about."
"You want me to do something about it."
"Yes....you are the Hero of Earth. You should be more than a fighter, but an inspiration. You should stand against more than just physical threats but against ones that would twist and warp people. I don't doubt that the Rebel Alliance is somehow unaware of their actions and that they would do something if they knew. But we need to demonstrate we can do this ourselves, see?"
"...But how? One would think they would get the news....or sense it somehow...."
"I don't claim to know the competency of the Rebel Alliance."
"Hmph. I'll go deal with it then."

He flies to a temple where the Cult is preaching, walking among them, looking at their robes full of designs reminiscent of bio-androids looking at him with disdain. He walks up to the leader, a high priest with a hat designed to be like a bio-androids crown to represent him being the leader. Yankar takes a breath. He know what he must do. He must argue the case for humanity. He must prove them wrong.
"And who are you, to come here, fellow inferior being?" says the high priest
"I am Yankar, Hero of Earth. What do you mean, "fellow inferior being"?"
"I mean what I say. We are both inferior beings to the bio-androids. Given their power, and the power of other ki users, the only sane way to survive this universe is to Ascend. Humanity is nothing but rats and bugs to be squashed, the only way avoid this fate is to stop being human, to cast off our lowly forms. Clearly due to our genetic inferiority, we are morally inferior as well. I look at humanity in their pettiness, their small-mindedness, and I see nothing but things to hate about us. What value is in a species that does nothing but err? If to err is to human, perhaps no one should be human at all. From how greater beings have treated us, we are clearly not worthy of love. There is no hope us- all that will become of us is decay and ruin!"
"....I disagree. There are good things about humanity. We have been compassionate, just,
virtuous before and we can be now. Times like these merely bring out the worst in us, and can we really judge people by their worst moments? Are there not moments we can judge to show the good in people? Surely the world is not all bad? Surely you give up hope too easily?"

"What a fool you are. For every good act, there are ten bad ones in between. Good is a momentary flash of light before the inevitable decay of darkness drags it all back down into pain and suffering. It is a cycle of despair that will never end, and in hatred I see the future of all things: all things will continue to suffer and despair forever until a great demon will come to hate all things into oblivion. In His Hatred he will come to purge all things of the world's greatest sin: Existence. I see the world breaking, for he will be the one to break the cycle of life, for The Cycle Must Be Broken."
"Okay. Whatever. Strange prophecy of doom or not, I have to ask you to stop your followers from killing people for disagreeing with them. Humanity has value, we can accomplish great things without needing to enhance ourselves, there is value to maximizing the potential we already have!"
"It matters not....all things will die....I do not deserve to ascend....and my god has forsaken us after its clear that we are beyond saving....I am as hateful as all other humans for I hate myself for being like all the rest...." His eyes start glowing red. "Therefore....I sacrifice myself to summon a being greater than I....that will purge you all"
He spreads his arms and his bodies suddenly seems to disintegrate and open up a portal where a Cell Junior walks out....but their eyes are glowing red as well and it growls rather than talks. Yankar feels as great hate coming from it As if it has lost any desire to talk to anyone.

Yankar enters a fighting stance and a duel between them begins as they attack and clash. Fists go flying as they seeming equally matched.

Jade:
Jade meanwhile senses the power levels and instantly attempts to teleport there....only to find herself somewhere completely different.
"....What? I could've sworn I was accurate..."
She tries doing it again and she ends up somewhere random again.
"...teleportation is unreliable in this situation. I don't know why but I just have to fly."
She begins flying towards the fight.

Yankar:
As the fight goes on, Yankar is pushed more than ever before, fighting more and furiously as they flying and clash with fists and ki, will against will, warrior against warrior. As he fights, the more it seems that the Cell Junior grows.... slower. Easier to deflect and defend against, Yankar knowing that this is Super Instinct: Improvement rapidly making him stronger and skilled to defeat him and over time, Yankar rapidly begins to figure out each trick thrown at him, every counter needed, every attack tried, landing more hits on the Hateful Cell Junior, and every time Yankar does, the part Cell Junior has to regenerate grows larger as Yankar learns how to get through its defenses. What starts as threading a needle to do so....grows wider and wider. What were once unpredictable moves became long strings of patterns in his eyes, and those patterns while complex got more and more recognizable, the vulnerable hole growing more obvious with each iteration. The Hate Cell never gave up though, but neither was in any berserking state. It seemed to be fighting at peak capacity, just.....without its usual personality, just hating what it saw in front of it.

It continues until Yankar is able to catch the Hate Cell's fist.
"So thats how....I see your moves. The shape of your style. Its structure. Its a lot like Goku's oddly enough, just with a bit of others mixed in to shore up the weaknesses. But I know the places left open. And I know the speed of your regeneration...and exactly how much energy I need to overwhelm you."
He throws the Hate Cell up in the air and shouts
"Big Bang Kamehamha!"
and fires it, the Hate Cell tries to defend themselves but the big beam of light Yankar fires destroys him utterly, disintegrating the bio-android entirely.

He flies back down to the rest of the priests. Strangely lucky that happened, he figures, but okay.
"Do you not see? I have just defeated that bio-android by myself, with no enhancements. With training alone! Your beliefs are false! Behold the power of humanity!"
They could argue against what they just saw: a bio-android being beaten. Their religion was broken. They throw away their robes and file away, knowing that humanity could accomplish more than they ever thought possible.

Finally, Jade Refera arrives-too late. The fighting already done. Her eyes narrowing.

The newspapers show the headline:
YANKAR SAVES PLANET AGAIN!
Jade arrives too late to help

Jade:
Doesn't have any problem teleporting back to the rest of the Referas. Whatever was causing that..malfunction with teleportation....had ceased doing so. It made her suspect something.
"Someone was making sure....that I could not arrive on time. Someone....was trying to make me look bad."
She walks and thinks
"Anyways, I'm thinking, before that interruption....of calling for the martial artists of the world to gather so that I can teach them the matter materialization technique. This will begin the process of transitioning the world to a post-scarcity society and will be the start point for introducing various technologies such as solar panels, wind generators and so on if I can't get them infinite energy drives. I'll have to be careful to curate the technology we give them so that its safe...."

Oxyribo:
However much time passes for you as it should while this happens, I don't know what to detail happening honestly. Presumably at some point you'll grow tired of this but very knowledgeable in the end. And at some point when this happens Elder Kai will go onto the next stage of the training which is to demonstrate the most complex object you can conjure so he knows what part of matter materialization you need work on to create planets.