View Single Post

Thread: Reign of Winter: The Snows of Summer

1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Reign of Winter: The Snows of Summer

Raydine immediately dropped her facade when she was spoken at by the handsome young chap she has seen sometimes in the Village. "Involved? Maybe as much as you I guess." She smiles a little and points at him. You must be… Wait don't tell. What did that girl said? Keep your fishy hands away from my Dear Felix, right? That must been some kind of clerical honorific she wasn't aware of.

Majid startled her a bit, if the stories her father told her were true she had some less savory ancestors. Better keep that little tidbit of Information away for now. She gave him a deep curtesy, fitting for a lord. Raydine Oongda, I'm honored my lord. I heard your morning prayers and even if it may not melted away the morning chill, it definitely warmed the hearts of the people here. That was the moment were she remembered her previous charade and rubbed her webbed hands together again. We should get to the major for now. I'm freezing. Her eyes glanced over the little construct. She had thought it was more like a living statue that was made by the same artist then the lady in the center of Heldren. You don't have that problem, right?

When Majid spoke to the Kobold she didn't saw him at first. When she catches sight of him she quickly waves him over. Want to come with us? If you do also have business with the major of course. Raydine had seen some dragon-kind before but this one looked quite curious with his pure-white scales.
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2020-09-08 at 03:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.