Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGolem View Post
Majid shakes the younger man's hand. Ah, you must be the paladin of angels I've heard tell of! Lord Majid al-Khawiun, chosen paladin of great Sarenrae. I am indeed here to put an end to whatever wickedness haunts these lands. Suddenly, he laughs and draws the lad in to clap him on the shoulder. A delight to met you, brother paladin! It will be good to fight alongside another of our kind again.

He steps back and looks around. Golem? I own no golems... Turning, he catches sight of the Wyrwood. Greetings, little golden man, in the name of the Dawnflower. Are you a golem or a seeker of truth?
This unit is, in fact, a seeker of many truths, but it is not a golem. It is Arcatek, Wyrwood Wizard, and here to provide magical and intellectual assistance in your holy mission. This unit also has a small crossbow for situations of great distance. You are both paladins, first-rate frontline warriors. That is excellent. You can protect and heal the other members of this platoon. This man is Aasimar, a human with the blood of angels. They are very rare in Heldren. This man is possibly more rare and is unrecognized. Nevertheless, this unit is at your service. Would you care to hear what magic spells can be cast?

Arcatek follows you to the meeting, pointing out races, religions, animals, vegetables, whatever... It feels safe at your side, but hides behind you if anything snarls at it. The meeting with the cat will probably not go well.