[Lake Beach]

"Aww, that's a shame..." Zara pouts that weird pout of hers that results from trying to pout while being unable to frown. She was already getting excited at the prospect of teaching Abi how to fight, too, only to be shut down like that. It hurts. "I thought it'd help us make more memories together, but if you insist." She's actually a bit miffed.

She brightens, however, when the thought of showing Abi around her home comes up. "I hope they do! Abi, I'll show you around, and introduce you to people like Zither, Dr Svetlana, Uncle Chidi... I've told them all about you, so they'll be glad to see you. There's a lot to like, Abigail Browning!" She really hopes her parents say yes! "We could go by portal, it's faster than speedboat, much more instant... but we can enjoy the ocean if we go by speedboat. Oh, and there's a submarine option!" She's already started making plans, but then at this point none of them can foretell what'll happen to Abi soon.

"Oh Abi, I hope they say yes! I can even help convince them, too!" She's super excited, now.