View Single Post

Thread: Reign of Winter: The Snows of Summer

1. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Reign of Winter: The Snows of Summer

Rajdine was a bit surprised how open the leader of Heldren was to the little band of individuals but she did seem pretty desperate. When the poor wounded mercenary came into view Rajdine was taken aback. She took a step back. She did see some gruesome wounds but the frostbite affecting the man seemed to be really bad. She fought back a whimper. More worse than the mans wounds were the wounds he's giving himself for his cowardice. That wasn't right. When the brutish looking woman approached him every hope that she would give the poor soldier a helping was disbanded. Well she still inquired about something that could be Raydine's faith soon enough, she couldn't be angry about that.

The undine took a deep breath and go to the ulfen man to gently and lay a hand on his shoulder. You know what I think your ancestors would say? I think they would say, "Gosh darn it good that we have one that was brave enough to suffer the shame of defeat, who held out long enough against wind and cold, long enough that ice itself burned it's flesh but still, still he would hold on to deliver his message that his Lady was taken away." I will do everything I can to bring Lady Argentea back. Raydine was a bit surprised about herself and the conviction she felt but this poor soldier seemed to have suffered so much that she couldn't just not help him. You said you slew one of them? How did you do that?
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2020-09-09 at 02:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.