Felix
Aasimar Hospitaler Paladin
AC: 16 HP: 12/12
touch: 11, ff: 15, CMD: 15
Conditions: -

A wizard golem? I was sure my master told me constructs were outside the flow of magic When the robot hides from the cat, the aasimar just smiles and knocks on its wooden exterior. A yes, the mighty wizard hides from the cat. Scared you look to much like a scratching post?

Felix follows the odd procession to the mayor's house, watching the others fearing they would step into one social blunder after another. He watches and listens intently, then steps ahead to calm the warrior. Pushed back again by the arrival of the half-orc, evidently a healer, he just adds.

Just imagine if you fought to your death. We would have never gotten news of your ward's abduction. With the lead, we have a real chance of getting her back. he tries to reason with him. Still, the fey are bad news, and winter witches are worse still. Madame Teppen, does your town have access to cold iron weapons and is it will to lend or sell them to us? We have little money to spare, but you have our word for it that we will return with them and Lady Argentea.

When Hatano mentions signs, scars or magical disease, Felix visibly winces and is reminded of his own curse to bear. His determined face vanishes behind a mask of indifference again.