[Lake Beach]

"What were you expecting, Ab?" Zara asks, furrowing her brow. "That I'd tie them up and break fingers until they agreed?" She splashes some water at Abi's face. "I have no reason to threaten my girlfriend's family, especially since I want her to be with me because she wants to be, not because she has to be. Besides, I like your parents, remember? Bryan's cool, and Isobel's friendly, if a bit too inquisitive."

When Abi agrees, Zara shouts her girliest "Yay!" and grins as well, hugging and kissing her girlfriend. "It'll be fun, I promise! Well, the outing will be more fun than the convincing!" Especially if Isobel decides to ask too many questions again, and Bryan isn't there to stop her.

She then puts her hands on Abi's waist, underwater. "I know you don't know what to expect, being the girlfriend of a trained killer, but this is a journey I want us to undertake together. I don't know how to be a 'normal girl', if there's such a thing, and normal's boring, anyway... but I think it makes our relationship all the more interesting." She says, honestly.