Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
Ew. Those half price banners are trash. No thank you.
Actually, I took another look to try to figure out the appeal. Here it is: When you do three pulls on one of the banners, you get a Realm CSB for that realm. Problem is, only the first pull is half price - so you're paying 125 mythril for a CSB.

That's the question. Would you pay 125 mythril for a Realm Chain? If so, grab one of these banners. If not, do like I do and skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
Only tried XIII Gilgy. Managed about 50% in 1:14:96. Ran out of EVERYTHING. Biggest problem is, even with Fang's Realm CSB, and multiple EnElement boosts, nobody could break cap without imperils, which is hard to accomplish with mixed teams. Cid Raines can manage it for dark, but Lightning and Fang are a bit screwed.

May try it with VII or XV later. See if they can do a bit better since those realms are a bit more cohesive in terms of elemental grouping.
Yeah, V is easily my best realm, even though I only have one character with Awakening for it. Lenna is just the best healbot, between her medica LRM, her Glint+ with the ProShellHastega buff suite, her Awakening with fast-casting, a shield, Guts, and a medica chaser, and her USB with Regenga. With her Awakening up, I can Dispel Greg's buffs and then trigger two medicas, basically guaranteeing full HP on everyone.

And I still get thrashed, because he can Slow and that ruins everything. My sources of Haste in this party are finite. So while Lenna can keep everyone upright, all of their power-ups - USBs, Awakenings, etc. - all expire, and they use up all of their abilities. By the end, Galuf was just attacking the guy. It was legitimately upsetting.

I think the only other healers I have with that Glint+ buff suite - which I consider essential - are Aerith, Selphie, and Porom. I have no other SBs for Porom except Sync - not her Sync, but just the Sync SB - so that's no go. But maybe my VII and VIII realms have a chance, especially since Rinoa has her Sync. Then again, Rydia had a Sync too, and I barely scratched the surface of that Greg...