1. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted 3e] - Hunt for the Bone-Breaker IC

Izulu performs her leap over the wall, and lands with a confident flourish. Those who blinked as she landed might have been very confused to notice that she now stood with all the warmth and confidence of a wife in her own home.

Speaking of... she notices that the civilians have been taking cover in their homes, behind barrels, or anything else they could get to; they are scattered all throughout the village. Those who can see her, however, have their eyes drawn to her, and she sees more than one jaw drop. The closest civilian seems to forget there's even any danger, and the young man stares at her with a dumbstruck, lovesick look on his face. Izulu's not the most attractive woman on earth, but you couldn't have told the villagers that; she'd been in the town for less than 20 seconds and she's already the most popular, desirable woman there.

... And then she sees the bodies.

Everywhere throughout the town, people lay dead. Their wounds are already diseased, their bodies rotting in the daylight as if they'd been there for days. They lay everywhere in this cursed place, and she sees that several buildings had already burned down.

The lovesick young man's face suddenly twists into horror and he points behind Izulu insistently, eyes wide.

"N i c e j u m p, l i t t l e l a s s." A heaving, sickly voice greets her. "Y o u m u s t b e q u i t e h e a l t h y. M o r e t h a n t h e s e f o o l s."

The heaven-born dragon turns to find easily the most repulsive thing she's seen since leaving home (and that's saying a lot, even heaven's slums were high class compared to the rest of Creation). The hyena man before her is bloated and sickly, the ravages of disease covering his entire body. Pustules pop and ooze all across sick-green skin, and black spots adorn his arms. In one hand he carries a rusted, jagged blade that drips with an acrid-smelling liquid. The mutant fur he bears is grayed, and fallen off in patches.

How such a man could be alive - let alone smiling - is beyond Izulu.

"C a n ' t w a i t t o w a t c h y o u d i e s l o w l y."

Spoiler
    Show
    Technically this shouldn't be able to affect multiple targets, but eh, this is funny, they're a battle group right now and you got like 8sux, I'll allow it. Izulu has instilled the town with intimacies relating to desire. She is now the most popular, desirable woman in the entire town, and she will be swarmed by admirers as soon as the situation allows. Congrats?

Tepet Lomar's turn!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2020-09-10 at 10:12 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig