[BOMBomercials - At the beach]

Blanche and Anika have traveled to the spot, they have prepared and now finally they’re going to start filming the commercial pieces which are going to be quite a few apparently.

Azil Puddlewick, the director, is standing at the beach in front of them and the rest of the crew with script in hand. Currently he’s only wearing sunglasses, a pair of swim trunks and what would likely be recognized as a hawaii shirt on earth.
“Alright, alright, ladies and gentlemen I present to you your menu for the evening.” He holds up the script and gestures towards it. “If you haven’t had the time to read it don’t worry as I and miss Gilbing here are going to be laying it down for you.” He indicates towards the goblin lady by his side, wearing a pair of even larger sunglasses and dressed in what you’d get if you mixed a gold-colored business suit with a bathing suit.
She seems to be some kind of business person though Blanche hasn't really gotten a good grasp of what she’s doing here.
Miss Gilbing corrects her glasses and turns to the crew. “It’s really simple. As you might already have guessed, Miss Turath is supposed to sit on that prop-bomb over there and then we will pull it to make it move as she pretends to ride it.”

She gestures at the contraption that has been set up behind her in the water. It’s a fake missile which is suspended in the air by a number of nearly invisible wires attached to a crane which in turn was on a small set of rails that had been set up underneath the water near the beach.

Azil raises his hand and waves the script in the air. “But it isn’t just that. We also need a shorter clip of that and then a couple of photos so it will likely take a while.”

“Mm… so, any questions?” Miss Gilbing eyes the crew and soon has to crank her poor neck all the way up to see Anika’s waving hand. “Yes the… giant purple lady.”

“Anika.” The druid is quick to correct as she puts her hand down. “So how do, like, capture it? On the screen I mean?”

Azul crosses his arms over his chest. “Any questions that don't involve me explaining how cameras work? Since I’ve already attempted to explain air planes, radars and microwaves to you lady and we got a job to do now.”