The wounded warrior answers the suli-Jann, "I have my father's father's sword that has serviced my family since Irrisen's first invasion of my people. It would gladden me if at least that could be used to strike at those fey in my absence. It was forged with the cold iron the bites the fey." and he passes his longsword to Majid. "If you follow the road back through the Border Woods to the south, you will come across the carriage I was guarding Lady Argentea in. The trail shouldn't be too hard to pick up from there..."

Mayor Ionnia simply shakes her head at the request of special weaponry, "We barely have more than a few extra swords for the militia, let alone anything of that nature. Vivialla says she might have an extra shipment of alchemist's fire from a caravan a few months back, but that and some old cold weather gear are about all our small town can muster up. I wish there was more I could do, but we're completely unprepared for anything like this."

The alchemist regarded Hateno's question, "Definitely the worst case of the frostbite I've ever seen since moving here. Nothing more than that on top your usual blade and claw wounds. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that he stepped out from his homeland naked."