Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
So I'm thinking of trying to get into Beasts of Chaos. Any general tips or units to avoid? Where's a good place to start?
Avoid Dragon Ogors. GW can't balance them worth a darn, and they are constantly overpriced for what they do. Warherd is also a bit overpriced, but at least playable.

I think the truly strongest way to play them is with at least one big brick of Bestigors (if not 2), and I've seen a lot of good lists taking advantage of one full stack of Ungor Raiders jumping in from the side of the board with a support hero and just unloading a bunch of shots.

Beasts are cool in that there's a lot of different ways to play them, you just have to make sure you build around an idea instead of getting a scattered, unfocused list. Was there a Herd you were thinking of going for?

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
And since I have most of a Daughters of Khaine army, what's a next step given I have:

Morathi
Bloodwrack Medusa
Hag Queen

30 Witch Aelves
2 units of 10 Blood Sisters

1 unit of 5 Blood Stalkers
2 units of 10 Heartrenders

I guess the obvious answer is beef up those Blood Sister units. But is there another better next step, or have I got basically everything the army has to offer?
You want at least one Cauldron of Blood, I think. I haven't seen much DoK in the 2019/2020 meta, but I think the Cauldron is still an important piece. Otherwise yeah, brick of Witch Aelves, dropping in Heartrenders, Hag Queens (though most people run 2+) is really what you want from the ladies.