More using proficiency for low level features, I see.

Whelp. Leaning into bad precedent is very on brand for 2020.

1 in 8 chance of giving a barbarian a ton of temp hp. No bueno. I have *opinions* about barbarians and temp hp.
I also amn't a big fan of extraneous dice rolling. Slows things down too much. I'm also not a fan of introducing a d3, in general, but I suppose barbarians are the only ones to use d12s... I wish they'd just leaned into d12s.
The barbarian is very not my cup of tea, from a design perspective, but I guess it takes all sorts. Though I will take this as permission to remove all the bad stuff from the wild sorcerer's table.

The 10th level feature of the genie warlock is... not going to play nice with variant rest mechanics, and for a class that's all about short rests is a surprisingly heavy ability. Nothing world shattering, I suppose, to have a shorter short rest once a day.

Limited Wish should be a Sorcerer only spell; seeing it on something other than sorcerer annoys me. So I'll take this as permission to add it to the Sorcerer's spell list as a 7th level spell.

Really not digging the proficiency for low level features as a consistent theme.