1. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge: E6 Appetizer Edition (Round XXV)

Quote Originally Posted by daremetoidareyo View Post
    I'm hoping tonight is an option, some distraction would be nice
    Sorry, friend. The same news that you need distraction from also knocked me off-kilter and I really didn't have the mental energy to address the thread.

Everyone who's affected or scared by this, hang in there. And remember that if you're a citizen of a certain place, you have a certain responsibility on a certain date, soon. Please make good choices.

Anyway! Let's wrap up this round and move on!

Build Race Alignment Final Stub Miniman Score Author Position
    Iris the Eye Captain Unicorn Clan Azurin Unknown Warlock 6 19.5 daremetoidareyo First
    Filau Euit Lesser Drow Chaotic evil Warlock 5/Demonbinder 1 17.5 Quentinas Second
    Para Gnostic Lesser Aasimar Lawful Evil Warlock 3/Paragnostic apostle 3 17 Quentinas Third
    Malloch Human Any chaotic Ninja 3/Warlock 2/hellbreaker 1 15.25 james Fourth
    Tarragon Mapleflash Human Chaotic Good Warlock 2/CCleric 3/Eldritch disciple 1 14.25 jdizzlean Fifth
    O'ren Ishi Sparrow Hengeyokai Any Chaotic Warlock 6 14 jdizzlean Sixth

I dunno about you all, but I had a lot of fun reading the entries this time around! Congrats to daremetoidareyo for a hilarious first place, and congrats to Quentinas for a double medal in second and third. Many, many thanks to MinimanMidget for judging!

New round here!
    Last edited by Zaq; 2020-09-19 at 05:19 PM.
    In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Gentlefolk, learn from Zaq's example, and his suffering. Remember, seven out of eleven players who use truenamer lose their ability to taste ice cream.
    My compiled Iron Chef stuff!

~ Gay all day, queer all year ~