1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default D&D 5e Base Class Contest XII Voting Thread

This is the voting thread for the twelfth base class contest Hybrid Vigor. We had a better turnout this time than we have had in quite a while, which is cool.

The rules are simple. Vote for your top three picks, in order. You can't vote for yourself. A number 1 vote is worth 3 points, a number 2 vote is worth 2, and a number 3 vote is worth one. You can (and are encouraged) to vote even if you didn't submit an entry this time around.

You can also suggest or vote on what you would like the next contest's theme to be. Currently in the suggestion box are Dragons, Based in Science, Heroes from Myths, Partial Casters, Divine Judgment and Other Media, but don't feel as though you need to limit your suggestions to those themes; a larger pool means more options to vote on next time. I'm also going to allow votes for any theme that hasn't been used for at least six contests (so right now that adds Who Needs Sword or Sorcery, Terror, The Elements, Doesn't Meet Expectations, Chill Out, and Monster Mash). If you missed a contest or had another idea for a previous theme, you may get your chance again!

Entry Creator 1st 2nd 3rd
    Herald of Ragnarok sengmeng 0 1 1
    Feral BerzerkerUnit 0 0 0
    Enlightened Martial Artist theVoidWatches 1 2 0
    Witch MoleMage 4 0 0
    Duskblade Edea 0 1 1
    Occultist Fnissalot 0 2 2
    Knight Enchanter Crim the Cold 0 0 0
    Masquerade Lanth Sor 0 0 0
    Fallen Champion GreatWyrmGold 1 0 2

The voting period will be three weeks, ending at the end of the day on October 18th. The following day I will tally these results and declare a winner. For the curious, the tiebreakers I will be using are:

1st tiebreaker is whether both participants voted. If one did not, they lose the tie.
    2nd tiebreaker is total number of 1st place votes. The entry which got more 1st place votes will win the tie.
    There is no 3rd tiebreaker. If both entrants voted and both entries reached their total score with the same number of 1st place votes, the tie will stand.
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2020-10-19 at 04:57 PM.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.