Fíon nodded, solemnly. "Aye, the Babas are old, and make no mistake. They're Fae, after a fashion, but they weren't always that, I don't believe." The stony man took a large swig from a mug Hulwen was sure wasn't there a moment ago, staring out towards the horizon. "Vissna visited the orchard a few months ago. She talked about heading north, to spar with the Wild Hunt and the Lord of Silent Steps. Reckon she'd have a good head start, but she's not hard to miss, that teacher of yours."

There was a beat of silence, as Fíon continued to stare out towards the sun. Hulwen got the sense the old Fae was weighing whether or not he should speak further, but eventually the Lord of Rolling Thunder let out a heavy sigh, and continued. "Baba Vissna came alone, but she didn't leave alone. A thin wisp of a girl, with jet black hair and a hunger I'd never seen before. She showed up a few days into Vissna's stay with us, demanding the Baba take her as a pupil. Eventually Vissna agreed, and they set out for north together. But, Hulwen...that girl was Titled by Winter. I'd stake the brewery on it. I don't know quite what it means, nor do I know how a Winter Fae made her way this far into Summer without being caught. But something is wrong with this story. Be careful."