1. - Top - End - #1184
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Unlimited Blade Works: The Guide to the Ultimate Paladin/Sorcerer Multiclass

Hello guys

Im about to start a 3-man campaign and im looking for some feedback on my gameplan.

My co-players are a Bard and a Warlock as such ill be going for a more frontline utility build rather than just focusing on dmg.

We rolled for stats and i ended up with : 16 8 15 10 14 16
    picked Half-Elf because i like the flavor more than Vumans

Final Stats:
    Str: 17(+1)
    Dex: 8
    Con: 16(+1)
    Int: 10
    Wis: 14
    Charisma: 18(+2)

Ill be going Oath of the Ancients for the flavor but also because Warding aura is great and Divine Soul as my origin.

So im allready looking at 7/13 and my Questions are mainly wether going Hexblade for Sad is worth it or not and what to do with my ASIs.

Warcaster is a given ill be picking up +2 Cha somewhere along however with an 18 base i wouldn't mind delaying till higher levels
    inspiring Leader seems great as well, Armor master nets me a +1 to hit/dmg with some damage reduction, shield master helps with my shoddy reflex saves.
    For flavor i really like the idea of mounted combatant to make the find steed useful even at higher levels.

Just dont know when to take what. Warcaster is either at 4 or 11/12 not sure how much value i would be getting from it during sorc 1-3 vs not having it.
    i dont mind delaying +2 Cha till later levels for something like Mounted combat for fun and flavor but if i take a hexblade dip taking it at 4 seems just too good.
    the others are less defining and i would just take them depending on how the rest of the group develops.

So im really hoping for some input from someone with a bit more experience than me, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by alteil; 2020-10-02 at 11:33 AM.