Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Despair View Post
I guess orbs of fire still have to hit, so pumping miss chance can help, or somehow persisting a Delay Death could help, although if we're persisting Delay Death we don't need damage immunity, haha.

I guess that leaves being an actual troll with a different kind of regeneration, so as to convert the searing damage to nonlethal... which brings us back to an unwieldy amount of HD. :/

Edit: I guess a Ring of Spellturning would be handy for Searing Spell postmen, providing you have enough notice to activate it, or maybe some custom Ray Deflection item (I'm not a fan of custom items though...)
Miss chance maxes out at 50% per the RC. Delay Death and magic items are all magic-based and hence will be suppressed if our hypothetical initiate of mystra mailman envelops you in AMF and delivers the mail.

The cheapest kind of fire-invulnerable regeneration I'm aware of is available via War Troll, although a voidmind half-gheden war-troll is ECL 22.

The lernaen multi-headed Lumi is only ECL 10. It's vulnerable to death effects delivered while it's inside of an AMF, but maybe there is some way to deal with that.