View Single Post

Thread: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DrK Way of Wicked Take 2 IC

The fair skinned half-elf twists a lock of chestnut hair behind his ear, leaving half of his face still in shadow. Branderscar wasn't exactly known for its hygiene, yet Adrius manages to make the blood and sweat on his stolen mail look fashionable in the moon's half-light. Both the deceased sergeant's sword and Tiadora's magic veil have been safely put away, until either can be made use of. Rakish maroon eyes take in the two paths ahead of the escapees: swamp and road, flicking back and forth between them as though taking the time to weigh each option on its own merits.

"The road may prove easier, but the swamp seems wiser, what with the moon out and the peat lit up. I trust Oghash to find us a path through, and I trust Sarris to help cut down any monsters that are stupid enough to try and lay an ambush." As he speaks, Adrius turns to look at both mercenary and berserker and offers them a wolfish grin. "We were certainly fearsome enough together to cut down Blackerly and his cronies; I doubt that anything in that marsh could overpower us."

Though he has stated his intentions, the skald also looks to the two members of the group that have yet to speak, a wordless invitation for them to share their opinions.
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2020-10-04 at 06:53 AM.
    Spoiler: Stuff I'm Working On
    Show
    Small Justice

An ongoing web serial about politics, vengeance, and miniature lizards. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.

"Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in the face of certain defeat."