[Buttercup & Jade]

"Yeah... it was kind of my fault. If I had more self-restraint I think I could have... you know... not been cheer-leading so hard for Team Buttercup," Buttercup sighs.

Honestly?

Buttercup's general level of lucidity and self awareness is incredibly impressive. Three quarters of Buttercups are absolute ditzes. And that's being pretty generous.

"I'm torn. I miss my friends and I want them to accept me again. But I really love being Buttercup, too. I want to be who I was, but I don't. I... I liked sharing my head with my sisters. We were always together. Always there for each other. But now my sisters LIKE having their own bodies. They like the independence."

She glances first at Leona (who is raiding the snacks) and then over at Drakania (who is playing with the babswarm).

"We're doing our own things. I keep getting ditched. I'm not assertive like Leona or spontaneous like Drakania."

That's followed by a sigh. "And on top of that I just... being feminine is weird."

She scratches at the back of her neck awkwardly. "Oh! I'm Buttercup by the way."

A beat.

A blink.

"I'm an idiot, I'm sorry. We're all Buttercup. Call me Aries," she says, offering a hesitant smile. "I was the ram-head."

[Khannie]

You know who else came over here with the pokemon themed goblins?

KHANNIE!

She had gone over to their home to play and since they were going to the party ANYWAY she may as well just come over here with her friends right?

She is also wearing a pokemon costume!

...sort of.

See, Khannie almost always uses illusions to disguise herself as a human girl. But she's REALLY a young kangaskhan. Technically she's like some sort of Pokemon Fusion between kangaskhan and haunter. She's in that awkward, lanky middle stage evolution. And since she's Ghost/Normal that means just being herself is the perfect Spooktober costume!

She moves at a measured pace so she doesn't ditch the other children. She's twelve AND she's a human (sort of) so she's got WAY longer legs than her friends. At this point she has grown pretty accustomed to being the biggest kid in the group. Khannie gives the silly deer person an appraising look. She thought she had heard something on the news a few days ago about deer people and daddy told her she had to come inside but this lady must be safe since she's here and playing with the kids.

"Okay what game are we playing?" Khannie asks as she joins the others.