"We are loving you so much, Miss Oona!"

- signed: the tracks and all of us.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonkerbl View Post
    It's a door they already cleared out though
    I'll bet a quataloo against that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Quester View Post
    could they trace that back to the MitD?
    Maybe. I'll guess that Redcloak will deduce that once they get back. And Xykon will blame it MiTD being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    My bet is on "not the one they need" but "not one they've cleared" in order to re-start the "timer" on their search,
    Nice breakdown, I'll go with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly Name View Post
    Xykon's greatest tactical advantage is his great magic power, and he knows it. That's why he rarely bothers with complex plans, because in his experience most of his problems can be solved by applying ridicolous amounts of violence.
    Which is where V's head was at vis a vis arcane power until the come uppance ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Metastachydium View Post
    However, subtly manipulating Xykon is something Redcloak does fairly well. And this very strip is proof enough that Redcloak's sufficiently smart not to make rushed and stupid oversights.
    Yep, I think Redcloak will call out MiTD once they figure out that "those x's didn't mean empty" ...

Two favorite panels: #5 (who puts two dwarf clerics in a party?) and the last one (should've stuck with the fun one )

This is a great strip, thanks Giant.
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2020-10-05 at 11:10 AM.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society