Zephyri's catches her breath as the job starts to wrap up. And, that's the show! I can't wait to hear how they all did this so quickly... Her adrenaline spikes right back up again when she crashes through the bucket she failed to notice behind her.

Zeph sighs first inwardly, then lets the Courtier sign outwardly at the bucket on her foot. And the show must go on. Encore! The Courtier smashes the bucket against the floor to free herself, sheathing her glaive in place on her back. Catching the nearest waitress' eye, she smiles wanly. "My apologies for the mess," The courtier retrieves 5 platinum coins from her belt, dropping the coins by the body and bucket on the floor.

The Courtier points at Vibax, the only other actor whose role she knows, "You! We're leaving. Now." And with that, she heel-turns to make her exit. And, scene.
Spoiler: OoC
Show
Alright, let's see if we can't play ourselves out!

The rich aristocrat that knows she's above the law, leaving and causing no more trouble. Hopefully the coin payment alleviates the guard's conscience... That and knowing he would likely die if he steps up. No-one else seems interested in helping either, seems like Haram's spell may have worked to not make him any new friends.

Plan:
Heading out of the bar, with whoever else. Once we're clear, swift invisibility, teleport a ways, and drop the glamer... The alter ego should seem to simply disappear, with a different person suddenly appearing in an alleyway 50' away. Scatter, and regroup back at the X-Mansion?

Standard/Swift/Both(?): Shake this mess off of me? If not, break the thing the rest of the way? Maybe just kick the wall with my encased leg to break it off... Let me know and I can re-flavor the above.
Move: Getting out of Dodge!