Zephyri slips into the streets without notice, free from the turmoil left behind inside the tavern. After a few buildings, she flickers into a nearby alleyway to throw off pursuit, no longer the Courtier in lavish clothing but just herself in light cloth and cloak. She waits for some time alone before jumping over the alley fence and into the back-ways she's outlined in their previous area recon, making her way back to the mansion without trouble.

Zeph swings by Wren's first to have the belt and contents identified, exchanging her usual innuendo-filled banter with the gender-fluid fence. "Must be nice to be gorgeous in any form you want to take..."

After that bit of fun, Zephyrinque takes her spoils back to her chambers before heading right back out to Velska's to see if she's got a new batch for her. I've earned some beautiful downtime after how well that mission went! That half-elf may well be her favorite person in the entire mansion...
Spoiler: OoC
Show
Happy to expand upon the above interactions w/ DM, I don't know how much we get to sandbox these NPCs and don't want to go too far Feel free to workshop with me in OoC / PM and we can paste over the above with her downtime fun!

Plan:
Getting high on Dream Mist, and collecting however many doses Velska made for her as part of her starting package!

Loot Management:
  • Discover Belt properties
  • Discover Pouch contents (Coinpurse? Tools?)
  • Decide keep / give-away on above
  • Purchase orders for any spending on the next job

Then, begin planning/recon on the Tutor mission!