The Dancer stands astride the sinking airship, the naked black-handled short-sword thrust into the sash of her spotless red robes, the bare blade of the Soulsteel Daiklave balanced across her shoulders with some effort. Pyrefly whizzes around her head in an elliptical orbit.

She saw the Islebreaker's end, witnessed the might of the Anathema unleashed. It's hard to not feel overawed as the morning sun shines down on this dark island for the first time in years. Her own orange flames, powerful though they are, pale in comparison to the intensity of that man's golden anima...and yet that is the problem. There's no subtlety here, no way to hide that kind of might. Impressive though this man, a Lookshyan with the ancient might of the old world, may be...he was not the equal of the Mask's contraption, not by himself. It had taken the combined efforts of many chosen, the loss of an airship and dragons only know how many resources expended to destroy this single abomination...the pinnacle of a single one of the Mask's outposts. To retake the city would take immense might, or the right kind of pressure exerted at just the right time and place...yes, she'd be able to use this man, and all these other dissidents ready to take action. With them, the Mask's regime could be broken...and then it was a matter of dealing with the most powerful being known to walk creation. Well one step at a time.

The Dancer balances the huge weapon on its point, holding on to the hilt, while her other hand rests on the pommel of her short-sword, and addresses the other Chosen in a Thorns dialect of Riverspeak. "Well, I am glad we won't have to listen to that damnable ghost any more. Does anyone have any ideas for leaving the island? I'd rather thought I would hitch a ride with the underground resistance once this fracas was over. What's the plan?"

Spoiler: OOC
Show
The Dancer is making an Instill attempt to make everyone present trust her. This isn't just 'trust me to not backstab you' but also 'trust me to be able to contribute meaningfully.' Her posture is set to accentuate that she's unharmed and barely even smudged, but clearly was in the thick of the action. For this she is using CHA+Presence augmented by Glowing Coal Radiance. She is penalized -3 for multi-target instill, but she will gain bonus dice for how high her Appearance (5) is vs. the average resolve of the group.
Spoiler: Rolls
Show

Presence Roll: (8d10)[10][7][2][6][10][3][8][4](50) +3Autosuccess
Bonus rolls for each 10 (4d10)[3][3][1][6](13)