Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Moth Park]

"Huh, that's pretty cool." Eliseo remarks. He shuffles his feet. He can't help but proceed carefully. "Why lockpicking? Planning on breaking me out next time I'm in trouble?" He grins.
"Well uh, mostly I thought all the rogues in my dad's stories sounded like they were the coolest." Anastasia sets the sword down to lean against the bench. It was a little cumbersome to hold, and it felt a little odd just chatting like this.

"I guess it was something about how, like, clever they were? Always solving problems with a quick wit or some clever deception, snatching keys off belts, getting around things that seemed impossible... and it wasn't like my parents would let me learn how to do sick knife tricks or anything, so I settled with lockpicking."

"Point is, um, it's been a little while since I've actually like, done any of it? But hey, who knows - " Anastasia takes a few steps closer to Eliseo, leaning a little into his personal space with a cheeky little smile on her lips. " - maybe I'll see about setting you free sometime," she teases.