And then Aries' heart practically DOES leap out of his chest when Jade replies. Mostly because he wasn't expecting her to shout.

Causes him to jump a little like a startled deer.

"R-really? You would?"

He was pretty sure that Jade would agree. He had gotten that impression from her pretty strongly. But just the CHANCE that she would say no had nearly prevented him from asking at all. Getting spurned is never fun.

"O-oh I hadn't really thought that far ahead?"
Aries replies. "I guess I could show you around Plum Mountain Park if you really wanted to? I don't know how exciting it would be compared to being a super hero. I-"

if it's anywhere near as good-looking as you

Okay that makes him flush pretty hard.

"I-I've been working really hard to, um, keep all the scary and unfriendly fae out. My sisters have been helping a lot, too. Dandelion punched a kelpie that was stalking some- OH!" his eyes light up as he realizes something! "M-maybe you can help me with something! S-since you're a hero. When the park grew lots of people got stranded in it. I've lead most of the ones who don't want to stay out but... I think some of them don't trust me. They think the weald is trying to trick them. B-but maybe if a super hero leads them out? Maybe they would trust you?"

Combine a date with some heroics?

MEANWHILE!

Dandelion rolls her eyes. "Natural brand stuff is just as processed as everything else, dude. If you want to eat something natural just munch an apple."

She's pretty resolute about that. Seeing 'all natural gummy candies' in a store had destroyed any notion that 'natural foods' are actually a thing.

And given that Dandelion is peering over Hector's shoulder she spots the name right away!

"You got a call, dude. Might be someone worried 'cuz of the Buttercupocolypse. Call 'em back and let 'em know you're okay."

Dandelion has VERY strong feelings about friends and family and how one should be good to them. Getting faerie compatible take-out is a pretty minor issue compared to letting one of Hector's friends know that she didn't turn into a Buttercup and then get shot by a monster hunter. As per usual, that wasn't a request. That was a command. Do the right thing, Hector.