View Single Post

Thread: Spooktober 2020: How is babby feared

1. - Top - End - #135
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Spooktober 2020: How is babby feared

[Cowboys, Knights, and Magical Girls]

Wenomir blinks. He really wasn't expecting this kind of response for Koshal. Is he being serious? Must be those... knightly ideas he's been picking up. Wenomir's not entirely familiar with the concept of knighthood, but it really sounds pretty close to the fancy nonsense the nobles and warriors back home got up to. It made his life complicated but also gave him a job, back then...

"I mean, it's not quite- we agreed to meet here-" He's almost grateful for the arrival of... is this Reinholdt? What on earth is he wearing? And who is he here with? Wenomir's face suddenly almost freezes, assuming the expression of a man who can't say what he's really thinking. "No, my speciality is swords and axes. I believe we've met before and you saw me use them both." He motions to Koshal. "And this is Koshal, my student. Koshal, this is Reinholdt, an acquaintance of mine." Sometimes somewhat friendly, sometimes not so much. "I believe he's helping run HALO now."

[Assorted Preteens]

Brinika takes a large candy bar and bites into it with her long, sharp teeth.

"No, it's just the Frescots' house with Spooktober ornaments. Mrs. Frescot works at GLoG, I don't know if you've met her. And our cousin Tuskfang is friends with her kids. I don't know if they've got games, but we should go look for some. Or come up with something if we don't find any."
    Last edited by Morty; 2020-10-10 at 01:40 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.