Omiko & Jack
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
"I'm not sure you could. I'm a shapeshifter, and my other form doesn't have fingers. And it was bitten off by a faerie, that might have had an impact too." Since faeries are tricksy creatures, Jack wouldn't put it past the one that bit her finger off to have ensured she couldn't replace it. I don't think it did, but I'm not sure.

"I'm Jack, pleased to meet you." She smiles, and raises her hand. She demonstrates her shapeshifting by growing feathers along her hand, so that becomes a wing.
She considers for a moment.
"Bet I can; it works on other shapeshifters. Your body remembers what shapes its supposed to have even when they're not there. Now, this'll feel a little odd..."
Clearly Jack lifting up her hand is agreement to be healed; she goes to hold Jack's hand with her own normal hand and her robot hand. The metal might help with any faerie influence. Dozens of spiders legs squirm out of Omiko's fingertips and would go into approximately where Jack's missing pinky should be, distorting the flesh for a moment like pebbles falling into a pond. Over the course of a couple seconds, the hand (or wing) should be made whole, in whatever form it takes. Of course, one never knows how different magics are going to interact.

"Omiko. Nice to meetcha."

Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
"I like books!" Eao protests, "You can learn lots from books! Anything you want to know!" She is truly hungry for knowledge. She also seems insulted by the idea that she needs a bed. "I don't want to be comfy. I want to be strong! The strongest!"
"You can't learn while you're asleep. Silly."
Must be the adulting getting to her.
"Oh yeah? How strong are you now?"