Omiko & Jack

I just checked the Discord, and the fae who bit Jack's finger off also bit the idea of a finger there off. So whilst Jack knows she had a finger there, and remembers it, her hand thinks it's whole already. So unfortunately for Omiko's plan, I'm afraid it doesn't work exactly as planned, as she doesn't grow a finger. Not a visible one, at least. Jack feels a tingle where the finger was, and looks at it with surprise. "I don't know what you've done, but I can feel the finger. I can't see it." She uses her other hand to touch it, and she can feel the spectral finger with her other hand. "This is... quite weird. Feel." She holds her hand out, held in a loose fist, but her invisible little finger is sticking out. If Omiko feels for it, she'll find it, and it's solid, to an extent at least. It'll dissipate temporarily if she tries to squeeze it too hard.

Assorted Preteens

"Of course they'll have games. Otherwise what do they do all day? Tuskfang's friends, I mean." Cheasadh looks around quickly. "Let's find Tuskfang, he'll know where the games are." Or Khannie or Brinika can have another idea they can do instead, Cheasadh's not picky.

"Vegetables as candy is weird. What kind of vegetables, did you see?" Cheasadh is hoping Khannie knows, though she's aware it's not guaranteed. Not everyone grew up on a farm.