I hope I'm not violating some rule, and end up getting banned for life... Yes I've read the rules, but that was a while ago, hopefully I won't be treated like a criminal for posting a reply to my own thread, but the 'Situation has changed, I've got news!' I'm now (as of Oct, 2020) looking for TWO players to join our D&D 3.5 campaign (currently playing online using Roll20 & Discord - But hopeful of a return to F2F gameplay soon/Players must be in the SE Aurora, CO area and willing to play F2F). Next meeting/session is Saturday the 17th of Oct, 2020 (from 4-10pm MST = Mountain Time Zone).

Quote Originally Posted by robsworld View Post

Attention basement dwellers, game lovers and geeks of all colors - I am currently looking for one player to join my D&D campaign. Perhaps you’re looking for adventure and escape on the weekend?

I am currently soliciting for One new player in the Southeast Aurora/Denver area (Near the Aurora reservoir). About that: While our campaign has ’temporarily’ moved online (using Roll20 and Discord), we’re hoping to eventually move back to the real world table (in SE Aurora) as soon as possible, so I’m only recruiting players who are able to commute to/from the SE Aurora area.

The campaign is version 3.5 D&D, Forgotten Realms, with some house rules. If you'd like to get some idea of how I run the campaign / how it's going so far, visit my personal web site: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ecampaign.html> (p.s. I'm not selling anything). The D&D/FRP materials should give you some insight into my campaign/DM'ing style. I don't use all the house rules listed at my web site (I am using the ones listed in the 3rd edition sections). See: <https://www.robsworld.org/3ehsrls.pdf> for all the house rules.

The current campaign (the setting/house rules/environment) has been running (with a few restarts) since Jan 1st, 2003, and we’ve recently (Oct/Nov of 2019) re-set the campaign; starting over with 1st level characters. The character’s didn’t all die in a massive DM killing spree; we decided to retire the 12th level characters and start over with new ones. The higher level characters take considerably more maintenance; combat takes longer, and there are fewer adventuring opportunities ahead of them. This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the beginning of a new series of adventures in our campaign. We’ve already got a core group of players assembled, but now there’s room for one more player. Note that our campaign has a long arc. Don't expect advancement after every/every other session. It usually takes more than a year to complete an adventure.

The campaign runs/meets (online using Discord and Roll20) every other Saturday, from 1600-2200. No evil play/characters permitted - Our campaign is looking for Heroes, not opportunists and villains. We’re looking for players who are willing to play within a group social setting - It’s Face-To-Face D&D (well it used to be - Damn COVID!), not an MMORPG. We appreciate collaboration, role-playing, and the sharing of ideas. (Our next meeting is 19 Sep, 2020).

If you're interested in joining our 3.5 edition Forgotten realms campaign (adults only please), please send me an email (gamers [at] robsworld.org). With one new player the group will consist of seven players and one DM (me).

- Robert