(Sorry, I'm just trying to give you something to react to)

In a few moments, the man is stripped to the waist revealing that he could easily win a Mister Universe competition.

And, that that symbol that's on the Guard uniforms is tattooed to his chest

His arm stretches and deforms, kind of like taffy, and reaches across the hall to grab Charlotte, who reacts far too slowly and is grabbed. The girl reacts by biting the giant deformed hand but then curses as blood comes out of her mouth, the hand seemingly unharmed.

"The truth is... I only need the Inhuman." Charlotte starts struggling at that.

"**** you!"

He pays her no mind.

"I've seen the security footage, from cameras more subtly placed than the dummies you destroyed. The Young She-Wolf, the Gorgan, the Trickster, and the Assasin did well to fight through my forces. I've lost many cousins this day, even if their blood was not a pure as mine. You're all very, very strong. And that's strength that the First One will reward. You, Child of Set, and you, Shapeshifter, even have mutant blood in your veins..."

"He might even bless the four of you as his Horsemen if I tell him of how you've culled weak blood from Clan Akkaba."

"While the Inhuman is a coward and a weakling worth only that which can be extracted from her cells."

"What say you? Join our clan and be rewarded with power beyond your wildest dreams and a purpose in life... All it'll cost is the life of this stranger whose people have caused so much loss of Mutant Life."

Charlotte stops struggling at that. She says nothing but anyone who can see her face can see tears forming in her eyes.