Quote Originally Posted by VoxRationis View Post
(I’m putting off leveling up to 20 until I either finish the DLC or think I need the extra level to beat it, which seems unlikely, simply because the decision-making tends to paralyze me and make me waste a lot of time not actually playing the game, but I’d like to note that most of my current party has now hit level 20).
I'm mildly jealous, since my preference for swapping teammates frequently means they all lag behind my Watcher by a few levels.

Fortified by the souls under our belts, we delve deeper into the White Void. There we find Neriscyrlas by her phylactery. This time, she is rather conversational, and we discuss her place and intentions. She had hoped to use the phylactery to defy the power of the gods, who, she was aware, had ensnared and destroyed other ancient dragons so as to protect their secrets. Silver-tongued Ryndara is able to play off their mutual dislike for the gods, and suggests that Neriscyrlas attack Rymrgand directly. The dragon, to Ryndara’s surprise, takes to the suggestion and sets off at once.
Which skill did you use for this? I remember being able to use my second Watcher's high Bluff to hoodwink Neriscyrlas into attacking Rymrgand, but it seems there's quite a few ways to do that.