The gem is with the balor inside a special chest, but we have the keys, that way, no one can use the gem without the consent of everyone. As for how we invaded Askaretha's palace, that was all the balor and the succubus who cast the spells, I dont know anything about magic other than the stuff that makes me fight even better. I know they had to set up the base outside of Rennador and they described it as "tunneling" through all the planes, I lost patience and stopped paying attention after a few days. My part in the heist was to slaughter everything that got in our way. And what else would we do with the power but to cause chaos and death? Do you know how much power shes got stored in there? Its enough to level Erandol completely

She shows Roxana her key, in the background, the brachina can see Sabrina methodically chopping down hapless cultists so like much dead brush. (think Darth Vader going to Mustafar).

Is that craving you have for a marilth's special massage? I can give you and your lady friend one that you will never forget

From the look on Sabrina's face, its clear she has no idea of what the marilith is talking about.