Huh. This is indeed a most fortunate outcome. Hiding the key away (unseen by both Sabrina and the marilith), Roxana whispers to the marilith words of love, comfort, and bliss, at once melting the heart and turning her every desire towards Roxana, physically and emotionally, building her anticipation, now beginning to cradle her head with both arms. No more thoughts or communications with her remaining balor ally or anyone else. Only Roxana. Once Sabrina is done with the slaughter, Roxana informs her ~I am keeping this marilith. I will not hear a word against it. And I need to recover my witch powers. I require an hour, but I can create a hideaway a plane shift cannot simply enter. For there is no focus for a place that did not exist until I create it. I leave it to you whether you wish to accompany me or not.~

As soon as Sabrina touches Roxana or decides against it, Roxana teleports away with the marilith (and maybe Sabrina), multiple times, and the next moment, a portal springs into existence which they step through, disappearing behind them in the material world. What they step into appears like a palace of every luxury and comfort conceivable, as if sprung from the dream of a dark goddess of love, the phantom staff appearing like gorgeous fallen angels, and even the mere entry hall has numerous spots fit for moments of intimacy between lovers. The next moment, they are in a master bedroom putting even the rooms of Lythala and Roxana in Askaretha's palace to shame. Roxana retrieves a blanket from her purse which she spreads over one part of the bed in a practiced motion, before lying down on it, and with her the marilith. She telepathically asks her name, and then it is time to fully make the marilith her own, as well as recover her powers.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
After teleporting, Roxana casts Mordenkainen's Magnificent Mansion. The mansion can only be entered by those who Roxana wants to enter, and since a specific focus is needed for a plane shift per plane and this is a spontaneously created extraplanar space, entering is next to impossible, same with discovering the entrance or even knowing it exists. The mind blanks on everyone further prevent divination, but Roxana is still under the effects of privacy for good measure.

She uses her Fortifying Bedroll to rest for an hour and have it count as 8 hours of rest. She won't recover any spells, but she will recover her daily abilities.