Quote Originally Posted by ThorOdinson View Post
If you recall, I have long indicated that my argument does not rely on a definition of "wield".

We can agree that in the case of a thrown weapon that it is "wielded" even when it is striking the target and delivering damage and not in one hand.
You keep walking around the same circles. We've answered your questions. You demand citations while not providing any of your own (or explaining how they support your claims).

The sole point of disagreement right now is whether yours is the only interpretation of the RAW that fits the RAW, or not. You have not provided any evidence that it does. The rules citations you have provided support the ruling and interpretation you keep claiming are "house rules," and you have not provided citation to support it. When challenged on this, you try to discuss the definition of "wield." When your definition is shown to be inaccurate with how "wield" is commonly used, you say your argument doesn't center around the definition of "wield." I expect your next step, if the pattern holds, will be to try to walk us through the argument for why you feel that a thrown weapon is no longer wielded by the time damage is dealt.

We've discussed that to death. We agree: you can interpret the rules that way, if you wish. We disagree that it is the only way to interpret them, and you've still yet to provide citations from the RAW which specify that only your interpretation applies.