Spoiler: Flashback
Show
When Blood-Brother Varl walks in with the news, Zephyr notices the others all pale at the man's presence. Her own neck prickles in excitement, hoping to one day be able to command a similar presence. She's going to have to keep an eye on that one. Two less mouths to feed... Just us girls and the boy, now!

After the session, she leaves to see Pei'la to continue working on kicking through that thrice-damned board... Half my size, and she always makes it look so simple! After some small progress, she starts brewing up more Drow Poison before going out with Vibax to the Stonepot Tavern. He's barely even of Age to be in there with me. I wonder how he'll handle his spirits?

Zephyri nods at Dawn, "Vibax and I did see that the Elf spends each evening in the garden, like clockwork. We didn't see any guards, so this sounds like a good opportunity!" Zeph smiles, before continuing "If you can get a clean shot, I can jump in and take care of the rest! Clean up any left-overs, grab the body and get out."

Zephyr thinks for a moment, before musing aloud, "But what about the amulet? If she has it on her, we're covered, but what if it's upstairs?" Zeph looks at the others, "If we split up, we can loot her room at the same time? Make it look like a run-away instead of a murder?" Zephyri flashes a mischievous smile.
Spoiler: OoC
Show
Working on learning Mountain Hammer strike (next level), to kick right through doors!

Plan:
Support Dawn on the Tutor Mission (Sneak/Grapple/Grab'n'Go)
Crafting two Drow Poison (OoC Rolls)

Plan the Tavern Job: Bluff an Infiltration w/ Lady(?) to get in melee range in basement, and help Lady kill erryone?