Quote Originally Posted by Hyoi View Post
I find it kind of surprising that everybody is suddenly talking so casually about Higgs when various non-Heterodyne people are present. Like 5 minutes ago we were led to believe he would kill close friends to avoid being outed as a Jaeger, and now Agatha is enlisting the agents of Queen Albia to help study him. This is potentially going to cost him centuries of work building up all his cover identities.
It was der Kestle's idea that he would have killed Zeetha - sorrowfully and unwillingly - if she found out he was a Jager, because that would mean Lucrezia in Agatha's head might find out, and that would have eliminated his ability to protect Agatha and the Heterodyne line. der Kestle may have been mistaken.

Also, it's implied Albia knows who he is, but doesn't mind. And, since he's been in Albia's presence and not been fried, that means all the Brits won't give him a second thought. And he IS still nominally on detached duty as Tarvek's servant, and has been for a while; weirdness will be assumed to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by wingnutx View Post
It's on!

I hope it devolves into grappling.
I hope long-term Bang can figure out a way to get vengeance without having to kill Zeetha or get killed herself.