Quote Originally Posted by arimareiji View Post
I think it's a safe bet none of this will happen, but a variety of epic hijinks could ensue.

Big nasty fight with a sonic-type who's kicking their butts until Greyview shows up.

Big nasty fight with a tank-type. Xykon quickly figures out the source of the Silence and ends Greyview's existence on this plane, because otherwise they're screwed plus he's just that impatient. (Definitely don't want this happening, I like Greyview and Oona.)

Or... no fight. Slapstick charades ensue, with a Lassie joke certain and Greyview biting the culprit.
Call me a killjoy if you see that fit, but ”Greyview explains to Oona with facial expressions and gestures and without much difficulty that Team Evil should follow him; Redcloak realizes immediately that the clerics are somewhere behind them; he lags behind as Oona and Greyview begin to move back towards the door until he's out of range; he dispels the silence spell; and off they go” sounds a lot more likely than ”Team Evil almost dies and then X. kills Greyview.”
Also, I don't expect that we are going to see how Greyview delivers the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionathus View Post
(NS: I continue to be baffled by predictions that Minrah's going to get Stuffed in the Fridge. It would be such a weird, dissonant story beat.)
While I find the idea that Minrah is soon to die less than feasible, I would presume that those who believe Minrah will die base that assumption on the fact thet she is not a core member of the Order, and (according to the Giant) not a member of the main cast, either. As such, she is indeed a more likely candidate for getting killed were Team Evil to demonstrate that they are still a deadly threat than any member of the Order (including Belkar). Needless to say, since we know well enough what Team Evil and its individual members are capable of, such a demonstration would be largely gratuitous.