View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1217 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #187
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: OOTS #1217 - The Discussion Thread

Assuming they run into a door that wasn't cleared, Team Evil is probably going to suspect Team Good of sabotaging the doors if anyone.

All the evidence just lines up too nicely from Team Evil's perspective for it to be anyone else.

The sudden appearance of the dwarves whom seem well prepared and more at-ease then maybe they should for their current situation.
    Like they had ample time to prepare and selected this exact moment to make their move.

How the trail would be leading to a false marked door in the first place.
    It is more believable it was planned on the part of Team Good instead of just random coincidence.
    Follow that up with the dwarves sending a silenced Greyview in right afterwards... this totally looks like an intentional set-up by Team Good.

I don't think X would ever suspect MitD.
    RC may... but his distrust/hatred for other races is going to be a block preventing him from coming to that conclusion.
    Team Evil is probably going to fall victim to the Correlation Equals Causation Fallacy and Confirmation Bias Fallacy.

Also, would it be impossible for anyone to steal some paint to sabotage the marks?
    I don't remember where it is being stored.
    Maybe a well prepared rogue with spells buffing could make that possible?
    This could be the conclusion RC come to.
    Last edited by mashlagoo1982; 2020-10-20 at 10:26 AM.
    My top question a DM should ask:
    "Why?"

So it isn't lost...MitD Turaglas Analysis