Spoiler
Show
I knew you were in hospital, but I didnt know about surgery

(in order that you do not have to read posts in conjunction, I have agreed to post Sabrina's actions and reactions as a part of my post)

When Roxana and Sabrina arrive, the body of the dead balor is being hauled away by two of Askaretha's pit fiends. Askaretha herself is holding a chest aloft. When Sabrina offers up the two keys, she pretty snatches them out of her hands, without even a word of thanks. Sabrina takes a step back as she opens the chest, bringing out the fabled gem.
With the power of this gem, we will end the feeble rule of Asmodeus to great cheers of the assembled.
Shergan, you will lead my forces in this glorious battle. As for you, Sabrina, because of your long service, i wont be killing you for the number of times you failed on this mission, but you are no longer even in charge of the erinyes air division. Report to Glayana for assignment...or run away and sulk, I no longer care.
Roxana doesnt even need her ability to read people to see Sabrina's reaction. Even though she knew it was coming, to actually hear it is a slap in the face, from the woman she has given all of her service to. Her back is stiff as she walks over to the battle map.
Askaretha and Shergan move to it as well, putting the final touches and moving the last pieces to it, its even more of an insult to Sabrina that 95% of this plan was designed by her. They debate a couple of points, and unseen by the rest of the assembled, the erinyes backs away and out of the room. Without a sound, she leaves completely, probably headed for her room.