[Jade's Lair]

Oh! Wait! I forgot about those nice dragon-lads. So I can't count on my hooves. Somehow she can hear him chuckle. Um. Well. I have some followers. But they pray for little things. Crops. Cows. I barely get to do one miracle a year! I could handle at least two or three. I can make kobolds into dragons! I created my own species on that one! And I think I did a good job. Hells, at this point I've done more miracles with dragons than people with my own animal shapes! Well. If you don't count the horns I gave that girl. Kind of what happens when you ask a cow-goddess for a killer lady-bod. Hm, has he indicated he has female aspects before?
Sometimes it's hard not to go overboard. Uh, I dunno if you have anyone in your life or plans, but I can't advise asking me for help with kids. I did try to help those poor dragons, but I think Winry couldn't help herself. I got the distinct impression that they had more eggs than they were expecting.
A pause.
I know I am doing an absolutely terrible job of making you want to associate with me. Uh. How's that curse of yours doing?