Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Hamburger (angus beef specifically) with swiss cheese, three pineapple rings, teriyaki sauce, and three strips of maple bacon. That is the Hawaiian Burger.

The acidic nature of the pineapple counteracts the base nature of the tomato sauce and meat on pizza, allowing for a better dining experience in my opinion.

You are correct on this point and it is actually very important to recognize that Hawaiian pizza has nothing to do with Hawaii (and pineapple has nothing to do with Hawaii either!)

It matters because Hawaiian pizza and pineapple associations with Hawaii in general related to topics that are not board safe, but are vitally important in the real world. That's as far as I can say though.

I don't know what makes the person above think pizza's have to be spicy, and um... crustaceans are DEFINITELY insects. A lobster is just a very large bug.
Lobsters are less related to insects then you are to reptiles, by over 100 million years. Not only do they have different numbers of legs, they have different segmentation .

Arthropods are a diverse phylum.