The rise of the Three or Nocticula is not of my doing, and I can do nothing about it. I am only one erinyes. As for Askaretha representing change, how can you think that? She is tossing away her most loyal ally for nothing. Asmodeus is too strong for her, and even if by some sort of million to one long shot she were to win, what good would it do? Do you think the other male archdukes, Mephiso, Belial, Baalzebul are going to accept her rule? Theres not a chance in the world. Beating him would just touch off a fight that would weaken Hell even more.
I ask you once again, I am defecting now. While the one bargaining chip I have to give me a better standing still has value. I ask you to come with me. I know you have more than enough spell power to stop me. You probably even have spells that could make me love the enslavement you would put me in. But deep down, I would know the difference...and you would know you had done it to me.
Im begging you to come with me. Join me with this new venture. Join me in making a new order in Hell.