View Single Post

Thread: Jungle Ruins of Madaro-Shanti [IC]

1. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Jungle Ruins of Madaro-Shanti [IC]

“Ugh, I don’t think any of them will fit for a stew, maybe if thinly grinded and fitted with some pork fat they can be used for some low quality sausages” he glanced sideways at Axwheel, suddenly realising where this conversation was going to and wandering how it got there. He shuddered slightly “In any case, I rather not eat anything that can talk, or that is looking at me while I eat it. I hate fish heads!”
    He watched in silence at Thorik’s attempt at negotiation “Why is he talking all funny, like he doesn’t know proper common? Does that mean to impress them?” he said to no one in particular, and then stepped forward flourishingly bowing with his hat in his hand, stretched forward and almost, but exactly not, touching the ground.

“Greetings. We have come here at the order of the city of Chologadi to drive away that awful black cloud” he pointed at the menacing skies above. “Let us through and we will not eat you! You seem somewhat sick and weak, maybe we can get you a good cup of tea to make you feel better” and he took out his herb pouch, now stuffed with multiple samples collected religiously along the way and opened it, showing its content to the pack leader to appreciate.

Spoiler: OOC and rolls:
    Show
    not sure if that was Diplomacy or intimidation LOL . assuming diplomacy [roll] 1d20+5 [/roll]

Spoiler: rolling again, I hate this forum
    Show
    [roll]1d20+5[/roll]
    Last edited by Koral; 2020-10-25 at 03:19 AM.