[Jade's Lair]

There are three components to any given fae. Their soul, which is their fundamental person-ness. Their mask, which defines their identity and what sort of person they are. And their body, which is an effigy made of a few material things and a whole bunch of gossamer.

In Aries' case there are lambslaural leaves, plum branches, and human bones corresponding to roughly a third of a human skeleton. The mask is likewise incomplete. He only has a third of one. As a result he feels a deep level of cognitive dissonance between what he is and what he feels like he SHOULD be. If Lambslaural had gotten a full mask like most of the other Buttercups she wouldn't feel so out of place in her nymph body.

BOOP!

Nothing obvious changes.

Possibly because Aries is already a hot dude.

"Umm..." he mutters, looking down at himself. "I don't feel any different. Maybe I should... um... here, let me..."

And then?

He'll climb back into his tree.

Getting into that thing is awkward due to the pot. The clothing is, of course, left behind. A few moments later Lambslaural sprints back out, landing on her four hooves before quickly turning around and picking up the shirt to slip it on. She prods at herself a few times, ears drooping.

"Um... I don't think it did anything? Or if it did going into a tree removed it,"
she says, tugging at the shirt Jade loaned her. "Jade's magic works so long as I don't root, too."