"Now you're one of us," she said, smiling, fangs fully extended.

She reached out and pulled him into a tight hug, a gesture she never would have done while he was a ghoul.
"I'm so proud of you," she whispered, "and I know you'll make Karl proud too."
Gabe does not fall into Anna's embrace, but he does allow his head rest for a second on her shoulder. His flesh is still warm like a mortal's, maybe from the feeding, or maybe simply from being so recently embraced. "Thanks," he says weakly.

Karl says slowly, "So, you've killed for sustenance. You've felt the beast within. It will always be with you, so learn to deal with it. I doubt this was enough to fill you up, so this remains a good time to teach you to hunt without killing. Whenever you are ready, lets stow the body and get going."
The newly embraced fledgeling looks up at his sire, raven's eyes dead and vampiric. But instead of rising to Karl's summons, Gabe stays in Anna's hug and mutters, "I think I still need a little more time." There is the sudden wet sound of a mortal passing gas and Gabe moans clutching his stomach. "I think I am going to need to give up my dinner," he says with embarrassment, "go take care of the body and hopefully I will be ready soon." Karl's mind flashes back to his Embrace; the terrible sensations of dying, and his body ridding itself of digested contents in one final grand finale. Gabe doubles over with discomfort, a squishing rumbling noise audible to all in the room.