R13T24: Bile, getting to the top of the stairs and hearing Leonidas mention that the Warden may be invisible, makes himself as large as possible in the doorway trying to block off any escape. He tries to cast create water on the floor of the hallway to track the warden's movements, but nothing seems to happen. He is sure he has prayed correctly, but no water issues forth into ..... the complete lack of container that Bile has provided for this purpose, that is required by the spell. (facepalm moment)

R13T23: “Zep! Close the door quick and guard it. Da tricksy bastard may have turned invisible!” Leonidas then whispers, “Kel. I will hold here. Move about quietly and see if’n you can locate the damnable #%^*!”
Spoiler: OOC
Show
You can't ready a "move and attack." You can ready a charge that is only a standard action, i.e. only takes up to your speed, not double. So, since you said "move and attack," I will assume that actually just means you are readied to close position on him.

R13T14: Zepsus, Bile is not in the room like you had hoped, but he is cutting off escape out the door if the Warden went that way. What does Zepsus do? Be sure to include what specific vectors or the like are used if going with last printed action. This is round-by-round, not holistic desires.

Kel on deck ....

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Bile: 24.
Leonidas: 23. Mage armor for 5 minutes. Bow dropped. Trident in hand.
Zepsus: 14. Weapon and shield. FATIGUED til R19T14!!! Weapon enhancement ends at beginning of R14T14. Sword dropped by door.
* INGROWN NAIL: -1 on attack rolls until you score a critical hit. A Heal DC 20 check removes this penalty.
Kel: 13. Mage armor for 5 minutes.
Mathias Richter: 7. Mage armor. Expeditious retreat. Challenge against Zepsus. Invisible.
Amadeus: 3. STABLE!!!
Donovan: 2.

DEAD
Prison guard.