Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
I was not planning on making them work.
They will decide on their own to work(and probably not for me) because doing nothing is boring.
Ex: you animate 50 deathless wizards and they will probably start doing things on their own like a charity business or selling the service of casting spells and so on.
That is not what the Deathless actually decided to do in the one canon setting where they exist, so I'm not sure where you're pulling this from. As far as I know you can't create a deathless wizard either, since both spells only allow you to create specific creatures, not add templates.

Quote Originally Posted by mehs View Post
You are ignoring that unless you are specifically statted into it, taking people alive is much harder than subduing them with lethal force.
Stating into knocking people out instead of killing them is trivial. At most it's a feat, and in some cases it's as little as a piece of equipment that's cheaper than any printed magic item. If you don't want to spend a feat you can also buy a relatively cheap magic item property that allows you to do so at no penalty. So much for being Good. Apparently taking your enemies nonlethally isn't even worth a feat or a +1 bonus on a weapon(the deals extra damage anyway).