1. - Top - End - #113
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: (IC III) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

"Getting away with stealing a boat isn't the issue, the issue is the coast guard. We'd have to head out a fair distance to be sure the body isn't found by random divers, and they watch those waters for any suspicious craft. That is a primary route for drug smuggling after all. Even if we hide from them on the boat, getting away and back to shore could prove problematic if the boat is detected." He continues, "Acid could work, unfortunately I don't think either of us has access to a sufficient supply, it takes gallons, and not the weak stuff that can be obtained in a typical store either."

He looks thoughtful, "It might be safest just to store him for a few days, wait until we can arrange something and the police aren't looking quite as hard. Don't want him stinking up the place of course. We could drain whatever little amount of blood is left, and stuff him in a barrel, oil drum or something similar and fill around with rock salt. That should be simple enough to arrange, and it would make it easier to transport him without suspicion."
    Last edited by Daishain; 2020-10-25 at 09:58 PM.
    "No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main... Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee." -John Donne-
    Guides, tables, and other useful tools for 5E D&D