View Single Post

Thread: Tell A Joke!

1. - Top - End - #81
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Tell A Joke!

The cold winter came, and all birds were preparing to fly to some warmer place.
    And there was one poor little bird who was afraid she won't manage the flight.
    So, the poor little bird came to the large kind birds and asked: "Please, please, may I fly together with you?".
    "Sure", the large kind birds answered, "We will be happy if you come with us!".
    "But I am so small and weak", said the poor little bird, "I will get tired very fast and won't be able to fly!".
    "Don't you worry", said large kind birds, "we are strong, and if you get tired one of us will carry you".
    "Oh, but I am afraid I can't cover any reasonable distance", poor little bird started to cry, "you will need to carry me almost all the time!".
    "Don't be afraid", large kind birds answered, "if you need, we''ll carry in turns for the whole flight!".
    "But what about food?!", poor little bird cried, "I won't be able to gather anything during winter!".
    "We will share whatever we find with you", said large kind birds.
    "But what if I will be too weak to eat together with you", the poor little bird continued to cry.
    "We are ready to feed you beak to beak", said large kind birds.
    "But I also can't get water from under the ice", the poor little bird couldn't stop crying.
    "We'll share water with you, from beak to beak if needed", said large kind birds.
    "But what if...", the poor little bird started,
    "Ah, screw you!", said large kind birds and left without her.
    Last edited by Edreyn; 2020-10-26 at 06:57 AM.